SUBMISSION PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES
Mail completed Course Proposal Packet to:
Attention: Wendy A. Mendenhall
680 East 600 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
Proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis.
• Compensation will be determined by a revenue sharing agreement between the presenter(s) and the TAO Metaversity
• We are not able to return any materials (books, pamphlets, DVDs) submitted with your course proposal packet
• Individual Course/Workshop Proposal Packets must be submitted for each workshop or class proposed
• If you are planning to present this material in the Salt Lake City or St. George, Utah area within two months before or after your
engagement at the TAO Metaversity, you must inform the TAO Metaversity prior to finalizing a contract
• An email will be sent to you within five business days of receiving your proposal to confirm that we have
received your packet. Please allow up to six weeks for a final decision on the proposal.
• This process is for noncredit Extended Studies offerings only. If you would like to submit a course proposal for
academic credit only, please contact us.